Do you want to guest post at The Content Scoop? Here is what you gotta do.
We are accepting quality articles or guest blog posts that meet our quality standards and that have good odds of surviving our review and editorial process. The Content Scoop covers Technology, Marketing, Robotics, AI and IoT, Digital Marketing, Startup & Product Reviews.
We are looking for certain things in our guest posts
- Your Guest Post Article Should Be Relevant.
- We value original concepts and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Your Guest post should be unique and well written.
- Your Guest post should have a minimum of 800 words, it would be better if it has 1500 to 2000 words.
- The content should be structured very well with appropriate headings.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- More than 1 link in the article below 1000 words.
- More than 2 links in articles above 1000 words.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email your guest post to our email id with the following:
- Your completed post as a Word Doc or share us a Google Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) as a separate file.
- Short author bio including a profile picture would be great.
- Metadata content (Meta title, Meta Description).
So if you have expert knowledge in your specialist area, the ability to contribute engaging, original content and want to write for us we would love to hear from you.
Guest Post E-mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org